3/30/11

coconut H2O

Lately, I've been obsessed with O.N.E. coconut water. A few weeks ago while shopping at Whole Foods, I randomly decided to pick one up. The large mountain of a display looked so deliciously refreshing. How could I resist? Since purchasing my first one, I've been hooked. Here are some of the benefits of drinking coconut water:

1. Hydration: contains all five electrolytes found in the blood, including calcium, sodium, phosphorus, magnesium and potassium.
2. 100% pure, no added ingredients.
3. Optimum body functioning: coconut water contains alkaline, which soothes and balances our systems.
4. Support during pregnancy and lactation.
5. Essential when children are sick.
6. Revitalizes
7. The definitive sports drink. Coconut water naturally replaces electrolytes and glucose lost during exercise.
8. A great way to stay hydrated during travel.
9. A natural beauty boost, keeps beautiful soft, supple and smooth. It can even be used on a cotton ball as a toner to sooth and refresh skin. (How awesome is that!!)
10. A hangover helper. (I will be sure to keep this in mind after a night of cocktails!!)

After doing a little research on coconut water I was surprised by all of the benefits. I now keep my refrigerator stocked! Get more information here.

No comments: