5/18/11

DIY: Custom Candle Decor


I started thinking that my dining room table candle holders were looking a little bland, especially with the white candles. When I was at the craft store I bought some leopard print wire edge ribbon (good for molding in place) to wrap around the base of the candle holders. I went with the leopard print simply because I love leopard print any thing. I'm excited that I have a new, easy and fun way to re-decorate my candle holders for every season and holiday.


Choose your favorite wire edge ribbon, wrap ribbon around candle holder and pinch corners to mold into place. 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice...Go ahead for Online Decoration Products and Accessories for the Home, Kitchen and Office. Shop today for renovation of home and offices.
http://novaturedecor.com.pk/bedroom-decorating-ideas/home-decor-online-shopping