4/22/11

Anna Dello Russo


Anna Dello Russo is one of the most fashionable women on the planet, if not THE most fashionable woman. She is one of the most sought after fashionistas for street style photographers and bloggers. She is the editor at large for Vogue Japan. You'll never spot her in the same outfit twice and you'll never catch her wearing anything ordinarily original. She's tall and slim with long, lean muscles; her ensembles fit her perfectly. She sits front row at all of the major fashion shows year after year. I love her creativity, style and confidence. She is an icon. Yes, I'm finally done gushing over her.


 Style.com has a fabulous slide show of photos of Anna taken by Tommy Ton of Jak & Jil Blog. I've caught myself looking at it multiple times this week so I thought I'd share. 

No comments: