4/27/11

Topshop Inspiration


While scouring all of my regular internet fashion havens today, I came across some images from Topshop's spring/summer look-book. To me, these outfits are so creative, they look more or less like art. Perfect for inspiration. Beautiful. It's tough to layer in Florida because it's just so darn hot here already. I know this sounds ridiculous, but I often think about how great it would be to live in a place like LA, a place where you get hot days but chilly evenings. We don't get any more chilly days in Florida, summer weather is in full swing. After looking through the Topshop look-book multiple times, I now want to go home and dig through my wardrobe to find comparable pieces to compile together to make ensembles like these ladies are displaying. Here are some of the pictures that I will be using for inspiration. 



No comments: