6/15/14

happy father's day!


happy father's day to the most incredible man!
 you must be superman to be able to put up with three, yes three, gemini's (mom, sister & i). 

every since i can remember you have always supported me no matter what i wanted to do. 
i told you i wanted to be rich- you asked me how i was going to do that? then... you made me read a book called 'rich dad, poor dad' and taught me all about 'financial freedom'.
i told you i wanted to be a lawyer- you suggested that i become an entertainment lawyer and taught me what that was. 
i told you i wanted to be a fashion designer- you helped me create names for my 'labels'. don't worry, i still have the draft of the active wear you drew for me, the one with the killer name, XLR8.
i told you i wanted to be successful- you taught me all about 'tools' for my 'toolbox'. the tools that i would one day need in order to be successful.

growing up, i didn't always know exactly what i wanted to do, but i knew the kind of woman i wanted to be. you raised me to be that woman & that is irreplaceable. 
you have always been a great example of what a real man, father & husband is. 
you have always shown dainya & i how a man should treat a woman. 
thank you for being the first great man in my life. 
i love you to the moon & back.
xoxo,
liege' 


No comments: